- Labor Day Change of Pick up Day from 9/1-9/2
- It’s Almost Party Time: ICF is 25 and There is a Celebration
- ICF’s 25th Birthday Party: It’s in 9 Days
- Our 25th Anniversary Party: Volunteers Needed
- 2014 Summer Farm Staff
- Dates for First Summer 2014 Pick-ups
- To Accompany Your Fresh Vegetables…
- Annual Plant Sale
- Local Fertility
- Wrapping up the Winter Shares
- ‘Organic Matters’ Video
- New Hoop House is Covered
- 20th Annual Meeting Notice
- Winter Share Registration is Open
- ICF Pizza Night: Friday August 23!
- Check Out the Latest News from ICF
- Member Work Day: Saturday, July 13th
- Water, water, water
- Pick-Your-Own Crops and Electric Fences
- 2013 Summer Shares begin Monday 6/10 & Thursday 6/13
- Bread, Eggs and Cheese: Orders Accepted Now
- Summer Shares are Sold Out — Join the Waiting List!
- 10th Annual Plant Sale
- April Bottom Land News Available
- March Bottom Land News available now!
- How’d we do in 2012?
- January Bottom Land News available now!
- Summer 2013 Sign-up is Open!
- Wintervale! Sunday, January 6, 10 am – 2 pm
- Winter Pick-ups Begin 11/15
- 2012-2013 Winter Share: Supplements may be ordered now!
- MONDAY, 29 OCTOBER PICKUP POSTPONED TO MONDAY, 5 NOVEMBER
- 2012 Summer Share Survey
- New issue of Bottom Land News is ready!
- Winter Shares Available Now
- Pumpkin Day: Saturday, September 8
- ICF Pizza Night- FRIDAY, August 24th, 5 pm
- Join the Crop Mob at ICF to Harvest Onions!
- Recipe Demos This Week
- Don’t miss the June Bottom Land News!
- Our First Recipe Demos of the Summer
- 2012 Summer Share Info
- 2012 Summer Share Pick Ups Begin June 4 and June 7
- Speaking of Plants
- The Greenhouse is Bursting
- News from the Farm
- More News from the Bottomland
- 2011 Annual Report
- What’s Up Down on the Farm — December 2011 Newsletter
- Sign-up for Summer 2012 Shares Now Open
- Gathering Inspiration
- ICF Annual Meeting: Delicious Food, Exciting Conversation, and Moving ICF Forward
- Bottom Land News (and more media)
- Annual Meeting and Potluck November 5
- Farmer Dinner Fundraisers
- Final 2011 Pickups This Week 9/12 & 9/15
- Irene and the Aftermath: Thoughts and Photos
- Important post-Irene Information
- Thursday 9/1/11 Pickup is cancelled
- Farm Disaster
- Hurricane Cancellation Potential Monday 8/29/11
- Corn OFF the cob – demos at pickup 8/15 and 8/18
- Eat that watermelon…and that rind?
- You say Tomato, I say LOTS of tomatoes
- Food Samples, Monday 8/1 and Thursday 8/4
- Food Samples and Wagon Rides, Monday, July 11 and Thursday, July 14
- Upcoming Events: Food samples, wagon rides, community craft projects
- Fish Story
- New Tractor — your ICF co-op member equity at work!
- It’s a wet one…
- Summer Shares Full for 2011
- Plant Sales May 7th, 14th, and 21st!
- Intervale Compost No Longer Accepting Materials After February 28
- Wintervale, Encore – Sunday, February 20
- Wintervale ski and snow fun, Sunday, February 6th
- Ski the Intervale!
- ICF Welcomes New Board Members
- Winter Share Group 2 Begins Wednesday 11/24!
- Winter Share Group 1 Begins Thursday 11/18
- ICF Annual Meeting and Potluck Saturday, November 6
- Flood Abbreviates Summer Share
- 10.10.10 Global Work Party at ICF
- Flood Devastates Fall Crops
- PUMPKIN DAY CANCELLED, Sunday, October 3rd
- PUMPKIN DAY RESCHEDULED
- Pick your basil now!
- Pumpkin Day 2010
- Eat Local Week
- Farm fact 8/10/2010
- Welcome to Intervale Community Farm
Produce M 9/15 & Th 9/18
• Green Cabbage
• Napa Cabbage
• Kale & Collards
Winter Squash: Delicata or Acorn
Pick your own:
'Sungold' Cherry Tomatoes
Canning Tomatoes, 20 lbs for $30
Organic Chicken special: $4.75/lb
Does' Leap Farm cheese
Jericho Settlers' Farm eggs