Summer pick-up is at the farm, 281 Intervale Rd (directions here).
Pick-ups are on Mondays and Thursdays from 3-6:30 pm.
Know what to expect:
- Check Pick-up This Week to see which vegetables are available.
What to bring:
- Bags: It’s a good idea to bring smaller bags for loose items like lettuce mix or potatoes, and a larger shopping bag or basket to easily collect your share. We also collect used, clean plastic bags from members and make them available.
- Weather-appropriate gear: The main pick-up area is under cover, but it’s always a good idea to check the weather and come prepared with boots and rain gear for picking in the field.
How does pick-your-own work?
- A number of crops are available only as pick-your-own (PYO), such as berries, fresh herbs, cherry tomatoes, cut flowers, etc.
- PYO may be done at any time that works for you: ask us at pick-up about how to turn the electric fence on and off.
- We provide shears for cutting herbs and flowers, and pint or quart containers for picking berries, peas, and so on.
- A container to put water in can be handy for keeping cut flowers fresh.
What if I can’t make it to a pick-up?
- Come on a different day: It’s fine to come on Thursday instead of Monday, and vice versa. You can even come twice in a week to make up for another week you missed.
- Take a double share: Take twice as much at another time. Just let us know when you check in.
- Send a friend: Just tell them the name to check in with.
- Get a bagged share: If you’d like to request a bagged share, please call 658-2919 x2 before 6pm on your pickup day and your share will be left in the cheese cooler.
- Make arrangements for your bread, cheese, and/or eggs: Contact Kathie.
Greenstamps: rewards for reducing driving
- If you carpool, walk, bike, etc. to pick-up, tell us when you check in to get a Greenstamp.
- Cash Greenstamps in at any time to get a dollar off bread, eggs, or cheese, or to pick twice as much of a PYO crop.