Welcome to the Intervale Community Farm, a thriving member-owned farm in its 26th year of growing organic produce in the heart of Burlington, Vermont.
Summer Share 2015 is officially finished. Thanks for a great season! Winter shares begin soon:
Week 1 of 13
Group 1: Thursday, Nov. 19 Group 2: Wednesday, Nov. 25
Both Groups 3:00-6:00pm
Projected Week 1 Share:
- Salad Mix
- Head lettuce
- Roots choice: beets, carrots, onions, potatoes, parsnips, sweet potatoes celeriac, daikon, kohlrabi, rutabaga, turnips
- Greens: spinach and/or kale
- Brussels Sprouts
- Cabbage: green or Napa
- Delicata and Butternut squash
For sale at ICF:
- Gerard’s Bread
- Jericho Settlers’ Farm Eggs
- City Chicks Organic Chicken
- BTV Honey
- ICF T-shirts and tote bags
Winter Share 2015-16 Sign‑up is Open.
To sign up:
Not sure if you can afford a share this year? We work hard to make ICF accessible to all. Learn about your options.
Trying to decide what size to get? Get some guidance.
Interested in becoming a member-owner of ICF? Read up on the benefits of ownership and find the sign-up form on the ICF Cooperative page.