Welcome to the Intervale Community Farm, a thriving member-owned farm in its 26th year of growing organic produce in the heart of Burlington, Vermont.
Summer Shares This Week:
Monday, August 31, 3:00-6:30 Thursday September 3, 3:00-6:30
- Salad Mix, Arugula, Baby Lettuce
- Roots choice: carrots, red & yellow onions, beets, new potatoes
- Greens Choice: Broccoli, Spinach, Chard, Green Cabbage
- Choice of Zucchini, Yellow Squash & Cucumbers
- Cantaloupe or Watermelon
- Peppers and/or eggplant
- Processing Tomatoes available for $30/15 lbs.
Pick-own-your This Week:
- Cherry Tomatoes or Tomatillos
- Hot Peppers
Don’t forget your bags!
You can still order bread, eggs and cheese here.
Summer Share sign-up for 2015 is closed.
To be added to the waiting list:
Not sure if you can afford a share this year? We work hard to make ICF accessible to all. Learn about your options.
Trying to decide what size to get? Get some guidance.
Interested in becoming a member-owner of ICF? Read up on the benefits of ownership and find the sign-up form on the ICF Cooperative page.